Woof Wear Wicking Stable Boots
Woof Wear Stable Boots With Wicking Liners
Use Woof Wear Stable Boots to support and protect the leg without the danger of pressure points.
They can be used when the horse is stabled or travelling. Great for drying wet legs and can be used as part of a daily routine after turnout to help prevent mud fever.
- Wicking fabric dries legs quickly
- Protection in the stable and when travelling
- Breathable neoprene prevents overheating
- Can be used as an alternative to bandaging
- Suitable for front or hind leg
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight