Woof Wear Smart Event Boots - Front
Regular price: £70.00; now £34.99
Black - Front - Large
Out of stock.
Woof Wear Smart Event Boot Front
The Smart Event Boot has been designed for use during the most advanced, high intensity disciplines - particularly cross country and provides 360 degree protection to the horse's legs.
- Tri-Layer cannon bone protection
- Flexible PU outer
- D3O® impact protection and breathable neoprene liner to keep legs cool and reduce fatigue
- Speedi-cut design for maximum protection
- Protective mesh to prevent grit and dirt ingress
D3O® offers ‘Protection on Demand’ and has been utilised by Woof Wear to provide the ultimate protective boot. Using modern design with the latest technology Woof Wear have created lightweight, hardwearing and technical protection for our horses’ legs. Because we know you want the best for your horse.
So what is D3O®?
D3O® impact protection is a patented technology used to create a soft and flexible shock absorbing barrier featuring unique molecular properties. At rest its molecules flow freely, but on impact, they lock together to absorb impact energy and reduce the force transmitted. This reaction is counter intuitive. The greater the force of the impact, the more the molecules lock together and the greater the protection.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight