Woof Wear Hi Viz Club Brushing Boots - Yellow
Woof Wear Reflective Club Brushing Boots
Based on the popular Club Range, this boot is manufactured with high visibility 3M Reflective Straps to ensure safety and visibility during road work.
- 5.5 mm PX closed cell neoprene.
- Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water.
- Hard wearing strike pad with added padding.
- Recessed stitching for longer life.
- 3M reflective Straps.
3M pioneered the use of glass beads in the manufacture of reflective tape for high visibility clothing, and have continued to develop the technology for over 50 years. As a result, they can offer an unrivalled range of reflective tape, incorporating both glass bead and prismatic technologies.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials use a technology known as retro reflection. Retro reflection occurs when light rays are returned in the direction from which they came.
Imagine a girl riding a horse along the road. A car is approaching with its headlights on. If the horse was wearing boots incorporating Scotchlite Reflective Material, a large amount of reflected light would be returned directly towards the original light source i.e. the car thus increasing the visibility of the rider.
1. Make sure that the horses leg is clean and dry and that the hair has been smoothed down.
2. Place the padded part of the boot to the inside of the leg.
3. Fasten the middle strap first and then the other straps ensuring even tension on all straps. The boot should sit snugly around the leg with out being too tight or too loose.
4. In order to check that the boots won't interfere with the horse when it moves, flex the horses leg and check that no skin or fur is being pinched or pulled on the flexed side of the joint. When you are happy that the boot is allowing the joint to flex check that the bottom strap is sitting above the fetlock. You are aiming to give the horse as much coverage without interfering with the joints.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight