Nuumed HiWither Original Wool Numnah
NuuMed's HiWither Original Wool Numnah
NuuMed's HiWither Original Wool Numnah is a best seller year after year and is particularly useful for horses who are under the saddle for long periods. The HiWither design means there is plenty of clearance over the withers and also behind the cantle of the saddle, reducing pressure from key areas.
- HiWither Shape ensures no wither pressure
- Follows the contours of your horse's back
- Sits up into the gullet of your saddle pommel to cantle
- Fully Lined with British Wool
- Rolled Edges
- Machine Washable - Everyday if required
- Long Straps as standard
All Nuumed Wool is knitted onto a cotton yarn giving you all the wool you need with no skin attached. Wool has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture before feeling damp allowing you to keep your horse dry & comfortable. The natural fibres of the wool are hypoallergenic and less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. 100% renewable & 100% biodegradable.