LeMieux Lambskin Showing Numnah
LeMieux ProLambskin Show Numnah
Pure luxury in a saddle pad! The highest quality grade one Australian Merino Lambskin that is unbelievably soft & long lasting. Used by many top show riders this show numnah has a perfect discrete edge with a elasticated panel strap. The wool is a perfect depth cushioning the back without too much bulk and there is a cut away girth area allowing a nice snug fit.
If the pad is two long vertically for your saddle it can easily be trimmed to fit the saddle panel (inner or outside panel) - the advantage of a real skin on the wool - it will not unwind!
Please note these are 100% natural skins and the top side (under saddle) will show variations in colour and texture. These are nothing to worry about and will not effect wear. Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may react with sweat and stain grey coat
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry only away from any heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.