Hi ViZ Brushing Boots
LeMieux Hi Viz Brushing Boots
Designed to maximise riding safety & visibility in all weather conditions. Highly reflective straps with florescent material that meets the BS EN1150 safety standard. These brushing boots have excellent reflective properties in poor light and in the rain. Moisture beads roll off the material surface. Ideal for the working rider needing to ride early or late. Like the Grafter Boots these Hi Viz boots are highly durable made to withstand daily graft but still soft, lightweight & breathable on the horses legs for schooling and hacking.
Suitable for use on front & hind legs and are available in two and three strap.
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- We recommend using a small LeMieux wash bag. This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- If fleece lined gently brush during drying to ensure wool volumises.
- Air dry near a heat source, never tumble dry.