Eton Weymouth Bridle
£171.99 - £184.99
This Weymouth or Double bridle is a traditional, hand crafted bridle which is especially suited to native showing and working hunter classes.
It’s simple classical elegance helps to enhance your horse’s features without detracting from your horse’s natural beauty.
Features a traditional flat sewn browband and cavesson, 5/8" embossed head and cheeks, ½" bradoon sliphead and two pairs of reins, 1/2" spliced reins and 5/8" plain reins.
- Traditional hand crafted bridle.
- Especially suited to native showing or working hunter classes.
- Simple classical elegance helps to enhance your horse’s features.
- Traditional flat sewn brownband and cavesson.
- 5/8 embossed head and cheeks
Available in black or havana and in sizes pony, cob, full.