Cordoba Weymouth Black - Full
The Sabre Cordoba for the definitive design in comfort bridles.
In today's demanding world, riders want the best for their horses; their comfort and well being is of paramount importance. We have addressed the increasing desire for a padded poll bridle drawing upon over 40 years of designing & manufacturing experience with a design that is correctly proportioned & beautifully functional. All straps buckle up on both sides; cheeks, throat & cavesson. We feel that this unique feature gives a significant advantage over traditionally styled comfort designs that have the cavesson hanger running through & over the crown. The Cordoba range is elegant & effective, giving cleaner looking lines and easier, more even adjustment and alignment.
Cordoba - Chosen by Champions
- 5/8" (16mm) Head & Cheeks with branded, padded crown
- Padded browband with Metallic Motifs
- Throat lash & cavesson buckle up on both sides
- Genuine Herm. Sprenger German Silver buckles and stainless steel hookstud fittings
- Round raised padded cavesson measuring approx. 1 1/4" (inclusive of padding)
- Crank fastening cavesson with leather jaw pad OR
- 'Klassic' fastening cavesson (regular buckle & point)
- Sizes: Extra Full Size (O/S) or Full Size
- Colours: Havana/Havana, Black/Black or Black/White (Leather jaw pad fastening only)
- Weymouth only or with optional rein sets:
(1) 5/8" Suregrip (Rubber lined dressage style) and 1/2" Plain Spliced Rein Set
(2) 5/8" Event (Plain leather with hand set loops) and 1/2" Plain Spliced Rein Set